Hello Food Mania!! How’s your day?? I hope your day was great!! 😀
Today, I would like to introduce you the most popular Food from Indonesia. Indonesia have so many variant of delicious food, one of them are Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) and Rendang.
Now I would like to tell you what is Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice)
Nasi Goreng is a food that contains of rice and stir fried in cooking oil or margarine, typically plus soy sauce, onion, garlic, tamarind, pepper and other spices, such as eggs, chicken, and crackers. There are also other types of fried rice made with salted fish is also popular in Indonesia.
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) is also known as the national dish of Indonesia. Of the many treasures cuisine dishes in Indonesia, there is little that can be considered a true national dish. Indonesia’s national dish knows no social class boundaries. Fried rice can be enjoyed simply on roadside stalls, vending carts, up to the restaurant and the buffet table at the party.
Fried rice in Indonesia and in other countries can have its own variations depending on the region of origin and ingredients or materials used. This variation is usually influenced by the foods commonly used local herbs and spices influence from neighboring countries, foreign ethnic or cultural influence that comes built-into the country. Some variation of fried rice which is famous in Indonesia include:
1. Salted fish fried rice: Using salted fish, one of the well-known variation in Indonesia.
2. Javanese fried rice: Fried rice is usually seasoned with chili grind that makes spicy taste. Also commonly used vegetables such as bean sprouts to fried rice.
3. Goat fried rice: Using goat meat has a distinctive aroma.
4. Fried rice pete: Using Pete as mixed user groups favored by Pete aroma.
5. White fried rice: Fried rice is to use soy sauce as a marinade so the color is white.
If you want to try our beloved Nasi Goreng, you can come to the Restaurant and try to find a cart that usually available around the street and near to the public housing. We hope all the Food Mania can enjoy our post today, thank you 😀
Written By MH